our ambassador programBecome an official part of a community that celebrates women. We carefully select brand ambassadors each year who are aligned with our mission as a way to create more value for our growing community. As an ambassador you will connect with more like-minded women and grow your own brand at the same time.
what’s in it for me?
- Ambassadors will receive exposure on the she’s on Top website. You will be profiled on our website (with a link to yours).
- You’ll be featured in our newsletter at least once a year either through a video interview or an article on you.
- You’ll have the opportunity to promote your business directly to our community.
- You will have the opportunity to connect with our other ambassadors. You will also have the chance to meet with our ambassadors through group meetings and events.
what do i need to do?
- Ambassadors are expected to engage with, share and promote she’s on Top content on your social media platforms.
- Provide at least one piece of content (any length you choose) for the she’s on Top newsletter.
- List yourself as a she’s on Top Ambassador with a link to our website on both your website and LinkedIn.
- These are just guidelines. If you have another great idea on how you'd like to grow this community we'd love to hear it.
Help us celebrate and grow this amazing network of women.
meet our ambassadors:
Click on their names to learn more about them.
July 2, 2019
Every great team has a sparkplug, a unique energy source, an active ingredient… someone who helps to give the team a personality. For Barefoot Brainstorming, that someone is Marilyn Barefoot. Classically trained in tier one companies like Coca-Cola, McDonald’s, General Mills, Nike and Microsoft, Marilyn combines a wickedly smart and […]
July 2, 2019
Shelly Elsliger is an engaging LinkedIn Trainer and President of Linked-Express. She is also referred to as LinkedIn Superwoman. Shelly coaches and empowers executives, diverse leaders, aspiring women leaders, business students and job seekers, as well as corporate teams; inspiring them to maximize their professional branding potential, social influence, and leadership ability on LinkedIn.
May 29, 2019
Sara is a Toronto based creative producer and director. Though she started her career in theatre, her passion has now expanded to producing comedy and other events that create community.
April 26, 2019
Zoë Share is the Chief Executive Schmoozer at Schmooz Media. Originally trained as a teacher, Zoe’s curiosity and love of learning lead her to the Masters of Business, Entrepreneurship and Technology program at the University of Waterloo. Zoe is passionate about building community and helping people learn about their business […]
April 26, 2019
Elena's Club offers carefully curated courses to young professional women, so that they have the fundamental knowledge, and confidence, to join the conversation. We're teaching you the basics and giving you the background. In our classrooms, no question is a stupid question - we're here to learn.
Would you like to be an ambassador? Contact us.
April 11, 2019
Between running my company, having a 1-year-old daughter and trying to keep up with all of my family and friends, I live a very full and beautiful life. I have an amazing team at Schmooz and an amazing community of people in my personal life who I love (and who love me). I get so much joy from this, however, running a business is hard work.