Now more than ever we need to connect, celebrate and elevate each other.
Join a dynamic group of women dedicated to each others success.
Connect with inspiring female entrepreneurs and cross promote. You have a unique story. Have it showcased in a video that can be used for promotion and shared across multiple social media sites. Learn how to grow your business in workshops led by experts in sales and media training. Become part of a private Facebook group. Get advice, access to industry experts, motivational tools and much more. Check out the different levels below.
Become a Member of She’s On Top
- access to our private She’s on Top Facebook group.
- receive our members newsletter, where among other things you will get exclusive content that is not shared on our social channels and is curated for our members.
- you will be added to the members directory on our website with a link to your business.
- first access to She’s on Top courses and events.
- discounts off courses and events offered by our partners and members.
- have an idea for a blog? Share it with us.
- promote any of your courses or events to our members community.
- an invitation to our monthly outdoor hikes (when possible).
In addition to the benefits of Level 1 receive the following:
- a video interview promoting your business that will be featured in our private members group and members newsletter.
- receive a link to the video so you can share it on your own social media channels and embed in your website.
- have an idea for a webinar that would benefit our community? Pitch it to us.
- promotion of your events or courses in our She’s on Top Newsletter that is shared with the public and promoted on our social sites.
- participate in upcoming webinar/panels. These panel discussions will be promoted on our YouTube channel, shared on our social media platforms and in our newsletter.
Let us tell the story of your brand and share it with 30,000 women across the country.
Push your business to the next level!
In addition to the benefits of Levels 1 & 2 you will also receive the following:
- have your unique story showcased in a video that can be used to promote your business to multiple platforms.
- your video will also be shared in The Bullet – a national digital publication with a reach of 30K women across Canada.
- it will be showcased and remain evergreen on our YouTube channel and shared across our social media platforms, by our Ambassador team and featured in our She’s on Top newsletter.
- A CEO Toolbox of extra promotional clips, media training and more.
- Tag us in any of your promotions and we will share it on our social media channels.
You can upgrade your membership plan at anytime and the money you have put towards your current plan will be applied.
If you enjoy our content and would like to help us reach more people we would love your support. This will also allow us to tell more stories about amazing women.
Through Tracy and Jessica and the She’s on Top community, I’ve met some incredible women who have not only inspired me in business but become true friends. I’m grateful to be part of such an esteemed group of women.
Being a member of the She’s On Top community is fantastic! Jessica and Tracy continue to showcase relevant topics of conversation with inspiring female entrepreneurs. It’s great that, even when we can’t meet face-to-face, we can still feel a sense of connection and support.
Being a Member of She’s On Top allows me a safe place to speak to other women about business, goals, and completely be myself. This membership is full of amazing and inspiring women that are open and ready to help. It’s a community in every sense of the word. It’s a place I can go to learn, and listen to new ideas. I absolutely love being a member and I get excited when there’s a new video or interview to watch. She’s On Top allows me to grow my network in a way that feels authentic. I’m so happy to be aligned with such a fantastic and uplifting women that I respect and admire.
When I first reached out to Jessica and Tracy, I was seeking connection to a community of women. I opened myself up to she's on top and to strong female entrepreneurs and the outcome has been great. For my confidence and sense of belonging, I feel the content and community they have created is valuable and important. I am proud to support this incredible group and I am always proud to support hardworking women!
As a small business owner I find connections are the most important tool to growing my business. This year I became a member of the She's on Top community after following their video series for the past year. This new community has been an invaluable asset to my business as I'm not only able to chat with like-minded women but we're able to support each other and share invaluable learnings, advice and tools. This is probably the best business decision I've made in the past year
My She’s On Top membership has given me one of the things I value most in life – learning. The incredible women, and their equally incredible stories have taught me so much both factually and emotionally. I value and respect each and every one of the members for completely different reasons. On tough days, this community reminds me of what determination and resilience looks like!